Students will be able to:
- explain why MidTerm elections are important
- discuss the history of midterm election results
- identify 5 factors that influence MidTerm Election results
- identify elements that lead to voter apathy and/or increased interest during midterm elections
- apply this critical thinking skills to analyze current data and it's impact on the up coming midterm elections
Short answer's need to follow our short answer response format:
1. Restate the question and make a claim
2. Explictily cite evidence from the text (video, article, webpage, textbook, lecture etc) The text says...
3. explain how the evidence supports your claim
Remeber you can cite multiple pieces of evidence to make your claim stronger!