2) How many different choices are available for a car if there are 4 different body styles, three different types of engines, and 10 different colors?
3) How many different passwords can be made if it is three letters, followed by two digits, followed by a letter? (Repetition is allowed)
4) How many different license plates can be made if it is one letter, followed by two digits, followed by two letters if no letter or number can be repeated?
5) The ski club has ten members to choose three officers (captain, co-captain, and secretary) from. How many ways can those offices be filled?
6) How many different ways can the word REFEREE be arranged?
7) How many different ways can the word ELEMENTARY be arranged?
12) How many ways can 1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place be chosen if there are 55 contestants in the beauty pageant?