SS Reflective Narrative Practice #3
by Fern Vogt
| 1 Question
You are going to write a story about a time you helped someone.
Think about how you felt when you helped someone and what you learned about
Here are some questions to help you think about your story and plan it.
● Who did you help and what did you do to be helpful?
● How did you feel after you helped that person?
● Did you ever wish you had not tried to help him or her? Why?
● Would you be willing to help others again one day? Why?
● How did helping that person change the way you think about helping
Now, write a story that describes a time when you helped someone. Your story
should tell your reader what you learned about being helpful.
Add to my formatives list